toxic baby formula

 Premature babies often need extra nutrition to support their undeveloped bodies and offset their initial low birth weight. Many doctors will recommend using bovine based baby formula to the parents, but recent evidence suggests that some brands of cow milk-based baby formula can cause infants to develop necrotizing enterocolitis, a potentially deadly digestive condition. To make matters worse, some of the manufacturers of their cow milk-based baby formula, Abbott Laboratories, and Mead Johnson & Company, never added a warning label on their toxic baby formula products that contained cow milk, causing more unsuspecting parents to put their children at risk.

Comments

  1. Thank you Dr ogugu for helping me to get my lovely partner back in my life. I am so blessed that you use a non forceful way of reuniting us. Our past, and future seems to have all merged into one. You told me that everyone has a compatible soul mate whether in their life of waiting to come into their lives. I am glad it's my partner of old. I did not want to really go and be with someone else... You have removed the extra baggage that has been affecting us and holding us back. Peace to you Dr Ogugu. Anyone out there with 8 problems should try and contact Dr  ogugu his website, I assure you your problems will be solved by this great man.Solutiontempledrogugu@gmail.comCALL/Whatsapp number: +2347011196745

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Future With Sleek Looking Car-Based Ute's

Significance Of Latest Automotive Technology

The Seven Immutable Laws of Wealth And How You Can Use Them To Your Advantage