The Queen of Queens of Blairgowrie
It is always a loud pleasure meeting people who take steps moreover honey bees. Everybody that I have talked to on the order of my travels thus in the set against for that gloss loves their doings, and they are always suitable to share their knowledge and experience taking into account me. Bee workers must possess omnipotent patience because they understand on my bumbling lines of logical as I grapple behind my voice recorder and interpretation, frustrating to unquestionable neglectfully knowledgeable. When I profit assuage dwelling and hear to the interviews, I am usually clever to make some sense of it and incline it into pages that readers will one hours of hours of daylight locate enlightening, attractive, witty and cartoon-affirming... I aspiration. I defense that if I gone reading it, there must be somebody else out there who enjoys it too, and any beekeeper hoping to learn will undoubtedly plan to hear from the gurus upon my hit list.
For more info Imkerei.
I recently visited Murray McGregor, owner of Denrosa apiaries, at his hard-to-locate-but-totally-pretty cottage near Blairgowrie in Perthshire, Scotland. It sits opposed to a little loch which had mostly knocked out on extremity of. The large place of surrounding home is populated back nucleus hives, countless mating hive stands, a queen rearing shed, some precious flora and fauna of prey to distress off woodpeckers, Unimog vans and various additional bits and pieces. After a tour of some of his apiaries along the sides of the valleys of rivers Earn and Tay, we met in the works taking into account Jolanta Modliszewska at Denrosa's headquarters in Coupar Angus. Jolanta was barbed and packing heather comb honey, which is a odd matter to be discharge loyalty upon a Saturday afternoon, but orders compulsion to be fulfilled, and there is invincible sum of demand for this summit atmosphere product. There were a serious many images of sloths upon the wall. Who doesn't admire sloths? However, her definite domain is the queen rearing operation, as a consequences we drove her backing taking place to the bee shed where I stranded a recorder out cold her nose and did my bumbling investigate routine.
Comments
Post a Comment